The Professional Service Coordinator
NOVEMBER 19-21, 2019
The Professional Service Coordinator class raises the skill of the one person that has more contact and impact on customer satisfaction than any other single position in the company, the service dispatcher. Effective service coordinators can improve company operations with optimal resource scheduling, reduced call backs, improve staff and customer relations, and increased renewals.
To be effective, the Service Coordinator needs a broader set of skills than just telephone and technical strengths. This class is designed to improve understanding and raise skill levels in four key areas; Sales, Customer Satisfaction, Operations and Finance, and Technical awareness.
You Will Learn To:
- Recognize ways the Service Coordinator position influences the organization’s success
- Understand the goals of sales, operations, technicians, and customers to better improve communications and resource allocation.
- Identify customer needs, financial impact, and urgency of technical issues to establish appropriate resource priorities.
- Recognize sales opportunities with the different types of service offerings.
You Will Benefit By:
- Improve productivity of your organization.
- Increase customer satisfaction, referrals, and reduce callbacks.
- Reduce conflict and enhance cooperation with the service team.
- Communicating with skill, speed, and professionalism to deliver exceptional customer service.
Note this session begins at 8:00am on November 19th and ends at 12:00pm on November 21st.
Plan Your Visit
This session will be held at the Perfection Group facilities. Rooms are currently on hold at SonestaESSuites. Click the link below to reserve your room.
Fly into Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International (CVG). The trip to the office is 30 miles. Click the link below to order an Uber (requires an Uber account).
Provided below is a link to local restaurants near the Perfection Group office; however, you should also request recommendations from your hotel.